Nothing beats a nice bowl of cereal on the weekends while watching Saved By The Bell. Am I right?
One of the things I have missed a lot after changing to cleaner eating is cereal. Traditional boxed cereals are full of refined sugars and non-nutrient dense ingredients, so I wanted to find a way to still enjoy my cereal without the guilt of eating traditional boxed cereal.
This cereal is so good, and with the help of Purely Elizabeth Granola, it is super easy to make.
Also, I like to use The New Barn Unsweetened Almond Milk because it’s Whole30 approved (yay).
- 1 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1/3 cup Paleo Granola (Purely Elizabeth Banana Nut Butter is what I like to use)
- 1/2 cup Fresh Blackberries
- 1/2 cup Fresh Raspberries
- 1/2TBS Local Honey
- Combine milk, granola, and berries in a bowl
- Drizzle with honey