Two things that I love together are garlic and rosemary. Making Garlic And Rosemary Roasted Red Potatoes just seemed like the perfect pairing…and I was right!
These garlic and rosemary roasted red potatoes are easy enough to make for a yummy weeknight side dish and fancy enough to make for a dinner party. Did I mention that they are Whole30 too? Even better!
You can’t get any easier than these amazing potatoes. All you need to do is dice up some potatoes, fresh rosemary, and garlic, and mix it all together with some avocado oil and bake. That’s it! Easy and so delicious!
Garlic and Rosemary Roasted Red Potatoes
- 1 lb Red Potatoes
- 2 TBSP Fresh Minced Rosemary
- 3 Cloves Garlic
- 1 TBSP Avocado Oil
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- Pre heat oven to 450°
- Rinse potatoes and cut into 1 inch chunks. Add cut potatoes, avocado oil, salt and pepper to a medium sized mixing bowl
- Mince fresh rosemary and add it to the mixing bowl with potatoes
- Either mince the garlic or use a micro plane to grate the garlic and add it to the mixing bowl
- Combine well and lay potatoes in a single layer on a parchment lined cookie sheet
- Bake at 450° for 25 minutes till potatoes are tender and have a nice brown crisp
- Sprinkle with a little extra salt while potatoes are still hot and fresh from the oven