Do any of y’all feel like you are always rushing to get out of the house on time in the mornings? I try to plan for enough time so i’m not rushing in the morning but it always seems like I don’t have time to make breakfast. This Easy Spinach and Tomato Breakfast Casserole is a life saver for me!
Meal prepping breakfast for the week makes my life and mornings so much easier (another great make ahead breakfast idea is my Paleo Banana Walnut Muffins with Cinnamon Streusel Topping). Having a breakfast casserole made, cut into squares, and ready to pop in the microwave helps me have one less thing to think about in the morning. I can throw one of these squares into the microwave and run out the door if I am short on time. A total life saver!
I love playing around with the ingredients for breakfast casseroles, but this Whole30 and Paleo Easy Spinach and Tomato breakfast casserole takes no time to throw together and it’s so flavorful! The ingredients are clean and simple but come together so well. I love using fresh veggies and Vital Farms Pasture Raised Eggs so that I know that i’m not only having a fast breakfast but a truly all around healthy breakfast.
Easy Spinach and Tomato Breakfast Casserole
- 12 Eggs
- 1 Cup Chopped Grape Tomatoes
- 1/2 Bag Baby Spinach roughly chopped
- 1/2 Red Onion Diced
- 1 TBSP Garlic Powder
- 2 tsp Onion Powder
- 2 tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp Salt
- Pre heat oven to 375°
- Crack the eggs into a medium sized mixing bowl and whisk well
- Dice tomatoes and red onion, and chop the spinach then add to a large mixing bowl
- To the mixing bowl with the tomatoes and onion, add whisked eggs, baby spinach, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper
- Lightly grease a casserole dish (I like to use avocado oil spray) and pour mixture into dish
- Bake uncovered for 40 minutes
- Let cool then cut into equal squares and store in an air tight container in the refrigerator