It’s the most wonderful time of the year! How many of yall sang that as you read it? I totally sang that while I was typing it. The time of year has come for all the fun treats and holiday cocktails. This Cranberry Orange Holiday Sangria is my new holiday favorite!
I love sangria! I don’t know what it is about sangria, but it’s one of my favorite cocktails (margaritas will always be number one in my heart). If you have never made sangria, it’s pretty easy!
This Cranberry Orange Holiday Sangria is simple to throw together and perfect for holiday parties or get-togethers. I made a batch of this for a Friendsgiving I went to and it was a huge hit! Along with my Gluten-Free Snowball Cookies (those flew off the tray).
The recipe calls for cranberry vodka which may seem hard to find, but Deep Eddy’s Vodka makes a Cranberry Vodka and it’s in most major liquor stores. Also, I use 100% cranberry juice for this recipe. Not a cranberry juice cocktail! I was able to find the cranberry juice at Whole Foods.
You really can’t get any easier than this recipe. The hardest part of this recipe is just cutting the fruit! All you need to do is throw all the ingredients into a pitcher, stir, and chill. Can’t get any easier than that!Print
- 1 bottle of white wine (I used a Pinot Grigio)
- 1/2 cup Deep Eddy’s Cranberry Vodka
- 2 cups of cranberry juice
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 TBSP honey
- 1 orange
- 1 apple
- 1 cup frozen or fresh cranberries
Optional Garnish: cranberries, oranges, apples, rosemary
- Slice apple and orange and place in the bottom of a pitcher
- Add cranberries to the bottom of the pitcher
- Add wine, cranberry vodka, cranberry juice, orange juice, and honey to the pitcher and stir to combine
- Chill for at least 30 minutes
- Serve with optional garnish