Now that football season has officially started (I'm so excited!), I thought I would share with y'all this awesome Whole30 Cilantro Lime Wings with Chipotle Ranch recipe. Football and wings go hand in hand, right?
Sometimes it's kind of fun to spice things up and make wings that aren't covered in buffalo sauce. Although, you know how much I love anything with buffalo sauce! I mean, Buffalo Chicken Poppers will always hold a special place in my heart. But, these Whole30 Cilantro Lime Wings with Chipotle Ranch are always a huge hit at tailgates or football parties!
I love serving mine with this easy Chipotle Ranch but you can choose whatever dipping sauce your heart desires. This chipotle ranch is super easy because it's just chipotle seasoning mixed with Tessemae's Creamy Ranch, which is amazing!
Cilantro Lime Chicken Wings With Chipotle Ranch
- 2 lbs Chicken Wings
- ¼ Cup Avocado Oil
- ¼ Cup Finely Chopped Cilantro
- 2 Limes juiced
- 1 Jalapeno finely diced
- 2 teaspoons Chili Powder
- 2 teaspoons Cumin
- ½ teaspoon Garlic Powder
- ½ teaspoon Onion Powder
- ½ teaspoon Oregano
- ½ Cup Whole30 Compliant Ranch I use Tessemae's Creamy Ranch
- 1 teaspoon Chipotle Chili Powder
- Add avocado oil, cilantro, juice of limes, jalapeno, chili powder, garlic powder, cumin, onion powder, and oregano to a bowl and whisk together
- Place chicken wings in a large sealable bag or a big bowl and cover with marinade
- Cover bowl or seal bag and let marinade in the refrigerator for at least an hour (the longer the better. If I can I marinade them overnight)
- Pre heat oven to 400 degrees Farhenheit
- Line a baking sheet with foil and place a wire cooling rack on top of the foil
- Arrange the marinated chicken wings on the wire rack and bake for 35 minutes
- Add ranch and chipotle powder to a serving bowl and mix together