If you follow me on Instagram and watch my stories, then you know I am always making some kind of bars or protein balls. My newest obsession is these Lemon Cake Protein balls! They are super easy to make and are perfect to have on hand for a fast snack.
Protein balls are one of my favorite things to make for snacks. Brent and I also love snacking on my Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Balls. Making protein balls couldn't be easier! These Lemon Cake Protein Balls do require you to bake the ingredients before rolling them into balls. Even with having to bake the mixture before rolling them, these take no time and really no effort!
Lemon Cake Protein Balls
- 1 cup almond flour
- ½ cup mashed banana about 1 banana
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- ¼ cup vanilla protein powder
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- sprinkles optional
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Mix all ingredients (except for sprinkles) in a medium mixing bowl till combined
- Add mixture to a small baking dish and bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Once cooked, let cool for 5 minutes
- Break apart cake and roll into 1 inch balls*optional* after rolling into a ball, roll into sprinkles