These 5 ingredients Healthy Coconut Balls are Whole30, Vegan, and Paleo. Using only 5 simple ingredients makes these coconut bites not only healthy but easy to make!
We love snacks in our house! We also love anything coconut, so you can always find these Healthy Coconut Balls in our fridge. I use to buy Larabars for snacks and got tired of spending almost $2.00 a bar, that adds up! Making these coconut bites takes no time and is so easy. Sometimes I even roll them in melted chocolate to make chocolate coconut balls, which are amazing! If you're a chocolate fan then you should totally check out these Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Balls.
Cashews/Almonds- I haven't tried substituting these for different nuts but it would probably work with any nuts you have.
Unsweetened shaved coconut- You can use sweetened shaved coconut but that would make these not Whole30 or Paleo.
Step by step
- Add all the ingredients to a high powered food processor
- Blend on high for about 5 minutes until the ingredients start to form together
- Roll the mixture into 1 inch balls
Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 6 days.
Healthy Coconut Balls
- 2 cups pitted dates
- 1 cup unsweetened shaved coconut
- 1 cup cashews
- ¼ cup almonds
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil melted
- Add all the ingerdients to a food processor and blend on high for about 5 minutes or until it starts to combine and stick together
- Roll into 1 inch balls and store in an air tight container in the fridge