It's the most wonderful time of the year! How many of yall sang that as you read it? I totally sang that while I was typing it. The time of year has come for all the fun treats and holiday cocktails. This Cranberry Orange Holiday Sangria is my new holiday favorite! It is made with the perfect mix of white wine, cranberry vodka, cranberry juice, and orange juice.
Can I make this Cranberry Orange Holiday Sangria ahead of time?
If you are hosting a party and want to make this sangria ahead of time you totally can. I actually think this gets better after sitting in the fridge for a while. I like to make this first thing in the morning if I am hosting Thanksgiving or Christmas so it can sit in the fridge and it's one less thing to worry about later in the day.
This sangria is made with Deep Eddy's Cranberry Vodka but you can use regular vodka if you like. I also like to make this recipe with Pinot Grigio but any white wine would work. You could also make this with red wine as well! The recipe calls for a tablespoon of honey to add a tad of sweetness, but you can use maple syrup or even up the amount of honey if you prefer a sweeter taste.
How to make Cranberry Orange Holiday Sangria
Making this sangria is so easy.
You will want to cut up your orange and apple and add it to a pitcher with fresh or frozen cranberries.
To the pitcher, you will add in the cranberry juice, orange juice, a whole bottle of white wine, and a little bit of honey. Mix everything together and you have the perfect holiday sangria!
Looking for another yummy cocktail? Check this out...
Cranberry Orange Holiday Sangria
- 1 bottle of white wine I used a Pinot Grigio
- ½ cup Deep Eddy's Cranberry Vodka
- 2 cups of cranberry juice
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 TBSP honey
- 1 orange
- 1 apple
- 1 cup frozen or fresh cranberries
- Optional Garnish: cranberries oranges, apples, rosemary
- Slice apple and orange and place in the bottom of a pitcher
- Add cranberries to the bottom of the pitcher
- Add wine, cranberry vodka, cranberry juice, orange juice, and honey to the pitcher and stir to combine
- Chill for at least 30 minutes
- Serve with optional garnish